MY.THOUGHTS.

I always want to tear out pages in my magazines and hang them on my wall, changing the pictures when I grow out of them and have an always-evolving wall.

But I get so anxious just as I'm about to tear them out because that magazine will be incomplete and I'll have fucked up my collection. So I've been resorting to tearing them out of magazines from libraries, waiting rooms, gyms, stores, etc. Once I've loved everything in one magazine that I bought a second one so I could plaster my walls with the torn pages.

I need a new system.

Perhaps, this?


But even that's imperfect because the spine will have a lot of wear and tear. Why can't I be a normal person who doesn't care about tearing pages out? It would be a lot easier and I wouldn't sound so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment