SEEING.DOUBLE.

I love pictures like this--two people who complement each other, or, in the last picture, three people. I find it endearing and, I don't know how to put this in the right words, childishly (in the best way possible) fun. I like the first three photos the most, how the two of them are wearing almost the same outfits but there's something different for each, something that makes that outfit their own.

My sister and I will sometimes dress this way, sort of matchy-matchy. Once we wore all black and then she wore these colorful Nike's and I wore black Adidas, so to balance it out she wore a black overcoat and I wore a camel overcoat. Bonus: the coats were the exact same, save for the color. You guys should all try it with someone. It's really fun and it makes you feel like you're in some tween movie, you two against the world, going out to get stuff done. A very fun, productive feeling. 

Plus you've got this attitude - "I don't give a puck what other's are thinking, we look effing good together!" And just imagine what you'll do with that attitude.

via Jak & Jil


No comments:

Post a Comment